Friday, December 12, 2008

The Twa Torbies Settle In

Pindar

I'm thinking I should change the name of my blog to Cat Bore pretty soon! Still, it's not every day a petless family adopts triplet kittens, and the combined tyrannic earthquake and hurricane only happened two days ago; so I think I have some excuse for monopolizing my blog with cat mewsings.

So here are a few more Portraits of the Queens. Today I'm doing my talk and my playlet at the Jane Austen Society-Southwest's winter meeting, so perhaps that will distract my mind from things Cat. (Jane Austen has not one single cat in her novels.) For the story of the invasion and total rout of the Birchall family, please read yesterday's post.




Peter, bemused by Cat on Computer Tower






Catullus on a Pedestal



Pindar on Printer



Cats and Peter. Click to discern heap of cats




Cat sandwich




Three little heads





2 comments:

Cornflower said...

There's a long-distance chorus of "aw" going on here!

Vic said...

Oh, Cronflower beat me to it - I was going to say "Awww." Think I'll say it anyway. What sweet looking kitties. I love the name of Pindar.